Entrepreneurs are some of the most passionate and resilient people I know. 💪
I mean, we’re driven by what can change the world for the better. We are obsessed with creating solutions. We love figuring out how things work and sharing our findings with our community.
We love growth, and to some extent, we are in love with being busy.
But I think we can all agree that scaling our business and staying busy are also full of plot twists and turns — sometimes, our greatest source of pride can also be our greatest source of stress.
So, how do we scale without getting burned out and scrapping the business altogether?
WE FIND HIGHLY CAPABLE PEOPLE TO HELP AND HIRE THEM! 👏👏👏
I know, I know.
“I’ve been doing this for so long. There’s no one else who can do this but me.”
You’re fantastic, but I’m NOT sorry to say that doing everything yourself is just not sustainable… besides, there are people out there who are likely able to do certain things way better than you do.
Honestly, at this point, not hiring someone to help you is just your pride holding you back from even greater groundbreaking momentum.
To help push the envelope and get you to see the potential of hiring virtual assistants, I’ll be sharing a conversation with NATHAN HIRSCH – an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce.
We’re talking OUTSOURCING 101!! 🧠
– When is the right time to start hiring for your business?
– How do you decide what to take off your plate first?
– How do you set up strong communication with freelancers?
– How do you manage more than 1 virtual assistant in your business?
– Should you hire 1 virtual assistant for everything or multiple virtual assistants for each task?
– What should you be focused on as the business owner?
– What are some advantages of hiring virtual assistants over in-person employees?
– Why hire from the Philippines?
– Where do you see the freelance/gig economy headed over the next few years?
– What are common mistakes you see people make when outsourcing?
ABOUT NATHAN HIRSCH
Nathan Hirsch is an entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. Most recently, Nathan co-founded FreeeUp.com in 2015 with an initial $5,000 investment, scaled it to $12M per year in revenue, and was then acquired in 2019. Today, Nathan is a co-founder of OutsourceSchool, a company working to educate entrepreneurs on how to effectively hire and scale with virtual assistants through in-depth courses. Nathan has appeared on 300+ podcasts, is a social media personality, and loves sharing advice on scaling remote businesses.